Top 5 NBA Betting Sites in the US
Are you looking for a website where you can bet on NBA? Do you want access to the best NBA betting lines? You have come to the right place because the Profit Squad will give you only the best basketball betting sites that offer great odds, promotions, bonuses, security, and much more.
The Squad has zeroed in on the most important features and explored even the nitty-gritty of these websites to ensure you get to bet only on the best sites. Read on further to not only know about the best NBA betting sites in the US but also find out how we reviewed them.
Top 5 NBA Betting Sites Online 2022
At Profit Squad, we have spent days exploring the options and features these websites provide. We hope we’d give you all the details that truly help you pick a great option.
BetMGM is one of the most well-known online sportsbooks and offers a variety of markets for you to bet on. It offers you great odds on NBA and adds the extra excitement for players by giving them a chance to play prop bets and futures. It has plenty of options under all of those bet types. It has a great website layout and interface, which does offer you to watch games live. Its welcome offer is generous and the parlay offers are unmatched by any competitor.
- Welcome offer of $1000 in a risk-free bet is generous
- Innovative with its one-game parlays
- Plenty of parlay boosts and offers
- Offers early cash outs
- Great number of payment methods
- Doesn’t rely on mobile app as much as it should
- Offers only live chat and email – no phone to contact
- No NBA-specific promotion
When you look at everything, BetMGM remains a very strong contender in the world of online sportsbooks due to its promotions, number of markets offered, and types of bets.
Available legally in more than a dozen states, Barstool Sportsbook has a lot to offer to its players. It has plenty of markets that you can choose from but what makes it special is the live bets that you can play on so many sports. The new player bonus is the same as BetMGM’s. The good thing for players is that all of their bets earn them loyalty points. Also, you can get a bonus of $10 as soon as you sign up—no deposit required.
- Offers a welcome bonus as well as a no-deposit bonus
- Live betting allowed
- Plenty of futures bets available
- A great reward point program
- Plenty of promotions specifically for new players
- No way to call to get customer support
- No prop bets offered
It’s a shame that the company does not advertise its mobile application. Also, it doesn’t have one dedicated to sportsbook only.
It’s one of the websites where a lot is happening at all times. You get to play regular bets but there’s the option of plenty of props as well. In addition to that, you can play futures bets. DraftKings does have the in-game betting option for its players. The sportsbook does offer plenty of parlays and boosts, but none focuses on NBA. It does offer users a promotion on their first deposit, giving them 20% of their deposit for as long as their deposit is $1000 or lower.
- Offers in-game betting
- Offers regular, props, and futures bets
- A robust mobile application
- Free-to-play pools for prizes
- Has the same-game parlay option
- No NBA-specific promotion
- The deposit bonus of 20% isn’t impressive
- No way to call the customer support
DraftKings has a great website interface and some great odds too. However, it might want to introduce something NBA focused to get the attention of basketball lovers.
The NBA odds on this website are pretty similar to other competitors. It’s a pity that the company does not have any props available for NBA at the moment. However, it does say that they are coming soon. The one thing that sets this sportsbook apart is that it does offer you the option to deposit Bitcoin in your account. If you do so, the boring bonus of 50% of your deposit gets boosted to 75% of your deposit for up to a deposit of $750. It offers its sportsbook services in the US under the Curacao license.
- Allows players to deposit in cryptocurrencies
- Special promotions for crypto deposits
- A clean and intuitive website interface
- Operating online through Curacao license
- Doesn’t offer any NBA-specific promotions
- No futures or props bets on NBA
- The regular welcome bonus is a bit small
Bovada is one of the sportsbook that seems to haven’t reached its full potential. However, it has some great odds, a nice website, and attractive promotions for crypto users.
Operating under the Curacao license, MyBookie is probably the cleanest website layout and offers good odds on NBA. The website does not have any props on NBA or even futures. Its promotions are pretty straightforward and it even gives you the choice to choose your first deposit bonus from 100% match up to $1000 or only 10% match for up to $200. However, its reload bonus with 25% match with no cap on the deposit is definitely something special. It is one of the sportsbooks with cryptocurrency deposit options.
- Innovative welcome bonus
- Generous customer bonus with 25% match on any deposit size
- Clean and intuitive website layout
- Accepts cryptocurrencies for deposits
- No parlays
- No futures or props or NBA live betting
- No phone number to call
MyBookie has some great contests on the website too, but it really needs to step up its NBA game to compete with the likes of BetMGM and DraftKings.
How We Chose the 5 Best NBA Betting Sites in the US
The Squad has spent time on reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating these websites for their NBA online betting features. We have looked at their NBA betting lines, NBA live betting, and other NBA-specific features to review and rank them for you.
Here are the things we reviewed to pick the best NBA sportsbooks & odds. After that, we’ll go into further details of how you can pick the best ones and these websites measure up to those expectations.
- We looked at the overall reputation of the website in the online NBA betting community
- We looked at the odds that the site offers, the types of bets available on the sport
- We analyzed their NBA betting spread and NBA live betting features to see how they stand out
- We looked for their NBA betting apps to see if they were any good
- We took a great look into their customer support to see how good it was
- We confirmed their regulation and legal status before adding them to the list
- We read their deposit and withdrawal options to see how they make banking easy for players
- We compared their bonuses and promotions to see which one’s the best
From this point onward, the Squad will tell you how you can pick the best NBA online betting site and how based on those factors the 5 websites we have recommended compare.
Guide to Choosing the Best NBA Betting Sites in the US
This is the guide in which we will explain how our recommended websites stand up to the task and you will get enough knowledge to pick a good online NBA sportsbook yourself.
Legality and Regulation
The first thing you want to look at is the legality and regulation of the website you want to use for NBA betting. You have to make sure that the website is legal and providing you with legal betting services. In most cases, you will find that information on the website. If not, you can search for it on the internet.
Some websites belong to resorts, hotels, and companies whose offices are physically located in your city, state, or country. In that case, they usually have proper regulation and licensing from a state-specific regulating authority.
However, some websites are online and provide their services in many countries. In that case, you have to see if they have been authorized by an authority that is legally allowed to issue them with online betting services licenses. If you are in the US, you would want to see the Curacao licensing information.
All 5 NBA betting sites that we have reviewed provide you with legal services. They either have state licenses or online gambling licenses from authorities like Curacao. Of course, you can only bet on sports if you are in the state that allows sports betting and considers it legal.
Available Odds and Bet Types
Of course, you want to access the best NBA bets and to do that, you have to pick the website that offers you the most promotions and the best odds. Again, we have done this task on your behalf. We looked at these websites one by one and found out that their odds are quite similar.
Yes, there are a few differences here and there, but overall, there is nothing big that would make you pick one over the other. Yes, where they are really different is the types of bets that you can play.
The over/under, moneyline, and spreads are all there on all the websites. These are the main bet types that you will find on any online sportsbook. However, some of these websites have futures bets and props as well while others don’t.
- MyBookie – This website offers you some good odds, but it seems it likes to offer something in the middle of what other big sportsbooks have on their website. It doesn’t have props of futures bets on its NBA.
- DraftKings – Probably the best one out there in terms of NBA odds. You bet less to win more when you are on this website. Of course, DraftKings has some great props and futures bets to offer as well.
- Barstool Sportsbook – It offers you futures bets and regular bets with odds that didn’t seem too impressive to us. It doesn’t have any props available either.
- Bovada – This sportsbook has some good odds. In some cases, it offers you what the best ones like BetMGM and DraftKings are offering. It’s a shame it doesn’t have props and futures bets yet.
- BetMGM – The only sportsbook that comes head to head with DraftKings. It has futures and props bets available too. Its odds are pretty good most of the time.
BetMGM and DraftKings are also better in many ways since they offer you parlays on your bets as well, which means you can win more by wagering less.
New Player Bonuses and Promotions
The competition gets tough in this department because every sportsbook wants to do something special for their new players. The promotions from these websites are great too. While some like to offer big bonuses, others like to focus on offering choices.
Yes, you will find the exceptional cases too where the sportsbook doesn’t seem too interested in offering a big bonus to new players. Let’s take a look at the promotions that these NBA online betting sites offer you.
- MyBookie – Make your first deposit and the sportsbook will match it by 100% only once. However, if you want a smaller bonus, you can go for 20% match on a deposit of up to $200. It’s Sports Reload promotion is the best, matching your deposit by 25% regardless of how much you deposit.
- Draftkings – It’s a bit of a shock that DraftKings doesn’t have a welcome offer that would apply to all the players. Its welcome offer is specific for NFL players. However, you do get a 20% match on your first deposit, with a cap of $1000. Refer a friend and the bookmaker will offer you $100 in free bets.
- Barstool Sportsbook – Pretty similar to what you are getting with MyBookie. Make your first deposit and get your first lost bet matched up to an amount of $1000. The best thing is that you are getting a signup bonus of $10. Yes, you get $10 in bets without depositing a dime in your account. If you are willing to update the “Betting Favorites” section in your account, you will get another $5.
- Bovada – Bovada is all about cryptocurrency deposits. Its offer is matching your first deposit by 50% only up to an amount of $250. However, if you wish to deposit Bitcoin, you will get some extra favor. The sportsbook will offer you a 75% up to a deposit amount of $750.
- BetMGM – BetMGM has the same promotion as Barstool Sportsbook, offering you a bonus of $1000 if you lose your first bet. Mind you, it will match your lost bet 100% up to an amount of $1000. Get $50 yourself and $50 for your friend when you refer them. BetMGM’s strength is its parlay offers that offer you 40% more profit when you parlay at 4 of your bets.
Overall, the competition is pretty tough when you compare their bonuses, but Barstool Sportsbook does stand out with a no-deposit bonus of $10.
Deposits and Withdrawals
You can’t really bet on any of these websites unless you deposit something in your account. However, does the sportsbook facilitate you as much at the time of withdrawing as it does when you make a deposit?
Does it offer you some safe options to make your deposit? How long does it take for you to get a withdrawal? These are all important questions that you have to ask before you can start wagering on one of these NBA betting apps and sites.
- MyBookie – With MyBookie, you can deposit funds in your account using Mastercard and Visa credit cards with a minimum deposit of $45. The Perspon2person deposit option is also available with a minimum deposit requirement of $100. The real magic lies in the fact that you can deposit money using Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Bitcoin.
- DraftKings – DraftKings opens doors for you to deposit using a variety of methods, starting from bank online transfer, Draftkings gift cards, and other Discover, Mastercard, and Visa gift cards. You can also use Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards for deposits. Other options include Play+, e-check, cash through cage, etc. It’s a bit disappointing that the average withdrawal processing time is 5 business days.
- Barstool Sportsbook – On the website, you can deposit using Discover, Mastercard, and Visa credit and debit cards. You can also use online bank transfer, Play+, Paypal, and even Apple Pay to deposit funds into your account. The ACH e-check option is also available for players’ convenience.
- Bovada – When you make a deposit on Bovada platform, you will not pay any fee on your first deposit, but there will be a fee on any deposits after that. In addition to American Express, Mastercard, and Visa credit cards, you can use cryptocurrencies to deposit money in your account, e.g. Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Bitcoin. Cryptocurrency withdrawals can take anywhere from 1 hour to 24 hours depending on the cryptocurrency you choose.
- BetMGM – If you have to rank websites based on the number of deposit options, BetMGM will surely come out as the winner. You can make a deposit using credit cards, debit cards, Play+, e-check, Paypal, Apple Pay, MGM rewards card (Mastercard), bank wire transfer, BetMGM gift card, Discover credit and debit card, and PayNearMe. Depending on the method you choose, withdrawals can take anywhere from 24 hours to up 20 days.
Which website you choose based on their deposits and withdrawals really comes down to your preference.
Customer Service and Support
Before you are impressed with any NBA betting lines or call them the best basketball betting sites, you must check their customer support. Do they provide you with a number to call? Is there FAQs section or help center easy to navigate?
Can you send an email? How long will it take for you to get a response? Let’s discuss it all.
- MyBookie – It has a help center, which has become a standard for just about all NBA betting sites. The customer support is available 24/7 but you can only access them through a web form.
- DraftKings – Again, you have to look for answers in the help center. You can use the live chat option too to get in touch. There is no phone number to call.
- Barstool Sportsbook – Another place where you don’t get a phone number to call. The FAQs section isn’t great either as it takes you to a new page to answer every question. The live chat option is there.
- Bovada – Look through the help center to find an answer. Emails will be responded in 48 hours. Live chat is available 24/7. No phone number for you to call.
- BetMGM – 24/7 customer support but without a phone number to call. You can email or live chat per your preference.
From the list, it might seem that giving out phone numbers to contact isn’t a norm in this industry, which is half true. There are some websites that do give you a phone number to call too.
Since we are specifically talking about best NBA betting sites online 2022, it makes sense that we give it to BetMGM for providing you with the best odds, number of bets, types of bets, and amazing welcome bonuses. Its parlays are better than any other website. You can play props bets and futures bets as well.
Do I lose money when I play parlays?
Not exactly! When you consider the upfront cost, it is much smaller than playing separate bets. Winning can also bring you boosted profits. However, the chances of winning parlays is lower.
Do all these websites accept cryptocurrencies?
No, not all of them accept cryptocurrencies yet. From the websites we have reviewed on this page, only Bovada and MyBookie accept cryptocurrencies as deposits.
What’s the difference between signup bonus and deposit bonus?
You get a signup bonus as soon as you sign up. You don’t have to make a deposit to get this bonus. A deposit bonus is only given on the amount you deposit the first time.
Can I use these NBA betting sites from any state?
While they are available online to be opened from anywhere, you have to use them based on the laws of your state. If your state doesn’t allow sports betting, you shouldn’t use them.
What exactly are props?
The main 3 types of bets are on the final outcome/score of a game. Any other bets that don’t affect this final score are called props. For example, how many points the Team ABC will score in the entire season. That will be a prop bet.